Saturday, December 29, 2018

The last blog :c


Well, I guess that this is the last blog that I will write this year (yeey), this blog is about my career and what things I would like change in my study programme.

I study biochemistry (ooh surprise, always I repeat this jaja) in general the study programme is really good, I mean some subject is amazing, especially the laboratories and in the few year that I be in this university I met teachers very goods and smart but others are, how I say this without it sounding bad, some teachers never should make a class, I don’t write this because I bad and cruel but is really hard learn something  without a good teacher, I know that the student have that make all the work for learn but teacher is a part very important.

With respect to the infrastructure is bad, very baaaad, every day with my friends have a battle for have a place decent for lunch, is annoying that practically we have eat in the ground (cement), because all the green space are wet, I mean, everybody know that any plants is watered in the morning or in the night but not at 2 pm, aaghh.  Also the places to study don’t exist, we have a library but is very small and uncomfortable and the anexo always smell to food in comparison with 
beauchef, we are nothing, beauchef is other world with tables in any place for study, is very beautiful.

In definitely the faculty and some subject are need improvements, I hope that in some years can be fixed but in generally is not very bad. 

5 comments:

  1. It is very silly to water the grass at 2 pm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or we need computers to make an investigation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a place to have lunch is fundamental, we suffer a lot because of it: c

    ReplyDelete

The last blog :c

Well, I guess that this is the last blog that I will write this year (yeey), this blog is about my career and what things I would like cha...