Monday, November 5, 2018

Things that I hate and like about my university and career..


Hi everyone, today I will write about my university, the things that I hate and that I like. I study biochemistry and already I am in my second year.

I remember that in my first week, I was really excited and happy for have the opportunity of stay in this university, with the time and the tests of the different subject, I learned that I’m really bad in the study, I can´t understand why I did I have very bad calcifications and I was so stressed but I was not the only. Now I can say that the difficult is very high and we haven´t not time, obviously I know that in the university is really hard but sometimes is too much for us. This is one of things that I don’t like of my career. I considerate that the solution is have a better schedule. With respect to the things that I like, i could mention the greens areas, the laboratory (I really love it) and the many friends that I met in this place. Also I like that my classmates are very generous, because in the different tests we all help each other.

In definitely I really love my career and my university but sometimes I hate them.

5 comments:

  1. I think that schedules are so bad, we hardly ever have free time:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had study a lot and so hard but a never a have a seven, its so sad

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be worst the next year </3

    ReplyDelete

The last blog :c

Well, I guess that this is the last blog that I will write this year (yeey), this blog is about my career and what things I would like cha...