Monday, October 8, 2018

England...




I don’t have an only country that I like, because since I was younger my dream was to travel around the world, but if I had just one opportunity to travel, I would like to go to England, because this country was the cradle of many things, like art, science and many others, also it is the place where many scientific were born. I have to add that in this country lived very famous authors for example, Jane Austen (her books are the most kindness and romanticism pieces of art), Lord Byron, etc.   

If I had the opportunity to go, I would like to visit the big bag, the different parks, but sincerely I would like to go to towns of England because they are the scenario of many books that I read and that I love. Obviously I would stay some days in London and then go to the Boston; anyway I love everything about this country.

I really want to live in England but not in London, I prefer to live in the towns surrounding of Boston. For this reason I study very hard for someday I could live in another country or travel around the world (the second country that I would like to go is India).

2 comments:

  1. England is beautiful and interesting, I hope that you can go soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. England is a great and ancient country

    ReplyDelete

The last blog :c

Well, I guess that this is the last blog that I will write this year (yeey), this blog is about my career and what things I would like cha...