Monday, November 19, 2018

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES


Hi, today I will write about my future postgraduate studies. How you know I study biochemistry in the University of Chile, in some blogs I mentioned that I love the botany and everything related with the plants, so I want have postgraduate studies related about this.  When I take the subject botany, before I give me the time for investigate about the possibility that I could have if I decided study in this area. I found that in different university exits many postgraduate studies about the plants.


I remember that in the first semester of university, I had a teacher called Daniela  Seelenfreund, her thoughts me about my career and mention that she had an investigation in New Zealand about plants, I was so excited because finally I meet someone that study in this area, this given me hope because I could have the chance of study in this area.


With respect in the university that I want study my postgraduate studies, I prefer my university or the university catholic, also I like the University of Concepcion but all depends if this establishment accepted me. Also I want travel around the world and if someday I have the opportunity of live in other country I would not think for accepted.  The last one is little problematic because my family would have stay in Chile :c but all depends of the future.




2 comments:

The last blog :c

Well, I guess that this is the last blog that I will write this year (yeey), this blog is about my career and what things I would like cha...