Monday, November 12, 2018

My Future Job....


Hi, today I will write about my expectation with respect my future job.

I study biochemistry; this career is about the chemistry reaction in the cell, that is, the processes in the animal and humans. The career biochemistry has different areas of work, for example biochemistry environmental, biochemistry clinical and many others.

I remember that after of the university I want something related with the microbiology or genetic, but this years I knew that I can specialize in plants, I really love all the related of plants, in the past I never thought that I could study or work with plants and now I am really excited with the subject botany, also this semester I am a voluntary in the garden of the university.


I don’t know what happen in the future because in some years I can think different or I could like other things but now I really want have a specialize in botanic and I have job in the laboratories. Obviously if I have the chance of work in this area, I want to travel around the world and see the different plants of the countries and if I have some lucky, I could discover something new.
With respect the salary I really don’t care because the important is work in something that do you like. <3


3 comments:

The last blog :c

Well, I guess that this is the last blog that I will write this year (yeey), this blog is about my career and what things I would like cha...