Monday, October 29, 2018

My Favorite movie..



Hi again, today I will talk about my favorite movie, I really don’t have one, because I like all them, but how I have that choose one, I´m going choose “persuasion” , is an adaptation of book with the same name, written by Jane Austen.

I choose this movie because I considerate a good adaptation of the books and all the actors I love them, especially Ann that is the principal protagonist. The movie is about the tragic romance between  Anne and the general Wentworth, they fall in love when were very young, so the uncle of Anne decided break their relationship but the destiny want that they be together and finally they were be happy.
This movie I watched many time, is a piece of art, obviously the book is better but with respect movies, Persuasion is very good and romantic. 



Also I like other movies, for example loving Vincent (this movie is sublime), insidious (I and II, the others I considerate very bad), Spirit, Tarzan and many others, I couldn´t write all the movies that I like. The important is enjoy all movies.

5 comments:

The last blog :c

Well, I guess that this is the last blog that I will write this year (yeey), this blog is about my career and what things I would like cha...